Saturday, August 20, 2011

Quick Update

I am the worst blogger. I get busy with life and reading other people's blogs that I forget I should be blogging too!

First of all, an announcement for those who don't live near: God will be blessing us with another baby in January! We don't know if its a girl or boy yet but we are very excited to add another little one to our family.

Second, Abby is officially a kindergartner now! We just finished up our first week of home school kindergarten and it was awesome! I have another blog for our home school adventures that I may or may not keep updated :) Updated to add: here is the link to other site. I did an update for our first week of school.

Last, our next MRI is September 13th. Please pray for Abby, that the tumor will not have grown, they don't detect any changes in her vision, and that the trip goes smoothly.

I will post an update after we know our MRI results. Thank you so much for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Praying! And congrats on new baby. What a blessing!
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete