Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday, June 4th

Abby is staying the night with Granny tonight. I am excited that she is back to normal-not wanting to be home! I miss her though. She woke up in a good mood this morning and was happy all day. Her head is still swollen and the steroids have caused her to gain quite a bit of weight. Tonight was her last dose of steroids! Yippy! Hopefully that will help her to look more like Abby again. Hopefully I will hear from St. Judes tomorrow. I will post it as soon as I hear! Pray tonight that it will be great news!

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" Hebrews 11:1

1 comment:

  1. We are all praying for you at Jonesboro Assembly of God.. thanks for the updates... I am so thankful Abby is feeling better!!

    Samantha (herndon) Hogan

    ReplyDelete