Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday, June 3rd

I should be at church right now! Both girls fell asleep right before church so I stayed home with them. Abby spent all day with her Aunt Wendy and was worn out! She slept really good last night and woke up in a great mood. She hasn't been wanting to go anywhere but not long after she woke up she said she wanted to go to Aunt Wendy's house. Wendy said she was great all day-very happy and talkative. I think she needed to be away from mama for a while! Lyla went to daycare for a while and I got to catch up on some errands. My "to do" list gets smaller every day! I am getting very anxious for St. Jude's to call with their final path results. Call already!!

A lot of our church is at church camp this week and so far 6 youth have been saved! YEA! It is so exciting that so many young lives are being changed! Hopefully I will get to take Abby next year. I think she will love it!

Pray that Abby will keep recovering so well! It is so nice to see her playful and happy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment