Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Update

We are home and doing well. We came home Friday afternoon and are all very happy to have some "normal" family time.

The benefit Saturday night was fantastic! We were amazed at how many people came out to show their support. A huge thank you to all who organized it and worked!

Abby seems back to her normal self. She is playful, talkative, and always ready to go somewhere! Her incision is healing well and her swelling has gone down to almost normal. She is only having to take one medication now, for seizures.

We go back to St Judes on Thursday for a few appointments but nothing major. They couldn't fit everything in last week so we have a few more people to meet. I am glad we get to take her back down there and not stay the night or have anything big done. I want her to feel comfortable there and know that we won't always be there for a week and have IVs and tests. Sometimes we will just go for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Morgan, You and your family are in our prayers. I talked to your mom last week at the bank and I just wanted you to know that we are continuing to pray for you that- The peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7
    I wanted to also share some of my favorite verses with you from Lamentations 3:21-24. Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion: therefore I will wait on Him."

    ReplyDelete