Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday, June 1st

Just wanted to let everyone know we will be going to Memphis tomorrow to see Dr. Boop. I called today with concerns about her swelling-its not worse but not better either. I am also concerned about her not sleeping well. I really think everything is ok but I don't want to take any chances. He wanted us to come to his office and see him-I figured he would. Our appt is at 7:45 am so we are leaving early in the morning. Pray that everything will be fine with her incision and swelling and that there is some easy solution to the sleep problem. Also pray that we will have a safe trip to Memphis tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Melissa L. ThompsonJune 1, 2009 at 10:54 PM

    you got it, girl!! :) God is in control!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey morgan, i just wanted to let yall know that i was thinging about yall. melissa told me yall were going to memphis today. i hope all goes well. i think by this time yall are there and already been to the doctor but i just wanted to let you know i was thinking about yall. tell abby i said get better. love yall see ya soon... randa

    ReplyDelete
  3. am praying for you guys. Much love! Samantha Herndon Hogan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read that you plan to meet with the doctor today. I will pray that your family has a safe trip. I will also pray that all is well, and all your concerns answered. I pray you get the results soon, and they are better than anyone could have ever hoped.
    Love, Kellie Beggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conners. I just wanted you guys to know I'm thinking and praying for Abby's recovery. Hope everything turns out well at the doctor. Pray heals.

    ReplyDelete