Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday, May 31st

I just want to start out by saying that Jason did a fantastic job today! I thought I would bust with pride! I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful, Godly man! I was so glad that our whole family got to go to church together today. Everyone was a little cranky but we made it and it was worth it!

Abby is doing alright but she's not 100% One reason is that she is not sleeping well. She won't hardly take a nap during the day and at night she won't go to sleep. Last night she stayed up til 11 and tonight she went to sleep at 10! Way past her normal bedtime! During the day, she will be fine and then she'll start crying and want me to hold her. Every day is a roller coaster-for all of us!

Thank you all for the prayers and please keep it up! We should get the final pathology report in the next few days so pray that the preliminary results were right and that it is treatable!

1 comment:

  1. Morgan,
    You have an awesome spouse, and two amazing little girls! You have every reason to be proud.... I just wanted to remind you that I love you all so very much, you all are in my prayers and on my heart everyday!!

    I love you, BIG!
    Your step sister,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete