Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday, May 29th

I can't believe that a week ago I was standing over her bed in ICU and now she is watching TV with her daddy eating a peanut butter sandwich like old times! God is amazing! We have had a very good day. She seems back to normal. She gets tired more easily than she used to but other than that she is doing great!

I want to say thank you to the staff & parents at Cedar Ridge Preschool for the benefit they held last night for Abby at Oil Trough. They raised a lot of money for her and had a great turnout. They have hot pink bracelets and t shirts for sale at the preschool. You can call 870-264-3752 if you would like to purchase one. They also have stickers for your car that say "I'm in Abby's Army." Abby misses her teachers and friends there but we are hopeful she will be back in the fall!

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose" Romans 8:28

3 comments:

  1. Morgan, It is great to hear some good news from the hospital. We will continue to pray every day for you guys. Where can I get a sticker for my car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan, Jason, Abby and Lyla,
    I am humbled by God's awesome power and the kindness He has shown! I love all of you!
    Aunt Lissa

    It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
    And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;
    To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning,
    And Your faithfulness every night...
    For You, Lord, have made me glad through Your work;
    I will triumph in the works of Your hands.
    Psalms 92:1-2,4

    ReplyDelete