Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday, May 27th

I am sorry I didn't get to post anything yesterday. It has been a little chaotic around here. Lyla was glad to be home but a little out of sorts yesterday. She was pretty cranky all day (actually we all were cranky). I think we are finally back in the swing of things though.

Abby is still tired a lot and just lays around most of the time. Sometimes I can get her to look at a book or do a puzzle. Most of the time she wants me to hold her (which is why I didn't post yesterday). She is normally so active that it is hard to get used to her being so lethargic. I know she had a major surgery but I wasn't prepared for how bad she would feel. She doesn't complain but she just doesn't talk much. She does perk up from time to time and seems like her usual self though. A few minutes ago she was watching "America's Funniest Home Videos" with her daddy and was giggling so hard and talking a mile a minute.

We are still amazed that she can walk and talk even though she had a piece of her brain removed! God designed our bodies in such an amazing way. We are so thankful that he sent Dr. Boop our way too. Everyone at Le Bonheur was wonderful. We really loved it there.

Please continue to pray for Abby and that she will start to feel better soon!

"I will praise thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works..." Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment