Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday, May 20th

This will be brief-we are trying to get everybody packed and ready to go. I wanted to let everyone know about the t-shirts that our friends Kirk & Dana Shaw at New Vision Graphics have made for us. They are available to anyone-just call, go online, or go by. The t-shirts say "Abby's Army" and have the verse "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." They are $10. We have ours and are wearing them Friday for surgery. A big thanks to them for the shirts! The proceeds go to Abby and her medical/travel expenses.

Brother Curt preached a great message tonight and I wanted to share the verse that stuck in my mind from his message. "...Be of good cheer: it is I; be not afraid." Mark 6:50 We will not let our fear destroy our faith. We know God is bigger than this and we know He is in control.

4 comments:

  1. I can tell you that each and every night, Brianna lifts Abby up in prayer. She prays that she is well and "feels better holding Hope". She asked just a few nights ago if she would be able to visit Brenda and play with Abby when she was better. We believe, that more than anything else, God will heal her and prove that miracles do happen. We will all be praying for her, the surgeons, and all of your family on Friday. God Bless! Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Abby! I have never met you, but I want you to know that I heard about you through my cousin, Laurie, who works with your dad. I have asked a lot of people who go to church where I go to pray for you, too. There are a lot of people praying for you. We are asking God to bless you in an extra-special way! --Shirley Alvarado and Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey abby !! i hope that you are fell better !! we are praying for you ! and kept it up you are doing good , and that is good to hear !! god bless you and youre family . we are praying for you , hope you get to felling better really really soon

    ReplyDelete