Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday, May 30th

The girls and I had a very low-key day today. We just stayed home and rested. We got a new wagon (ours fell into pieces) and we spent a lot of time riding around the neighborhood! Abby was pretty clingy today which seems to make Lyla clingy too! It is hard sometimes to balance everything. I told Abby I needed to clone myself-she didn't like the idea of a bunch of mommies-she just wants one!

We are going to attempt to go to church tomorrow with Abby. I think she will do fine and I really want to go. No, I need to go! There is nothing better for your soul then singing those songs, hearing God's word preached, and being surrounded by your church family! It makes the whole week better! So I am praying that Abby will feel great and everything will go smoothly tomorrow.

Since tomorrow is 5th Sunday our church has potluck after morning services and then a devotional after potluck to take the place of evening services. Jason is doing the devotional tomorrow and I am so excited to hear him speak! Pray for him!

Please cotinue to pray for Abby and our family!

4 comments:

  1. Melissa L. ThompsonMay 30, 2009 at 10:46 PM

    Go, JASON! I know he will do fine. We'll just pray for God to give him the words to say and it will just flow freely! Wish I could hear it too, I know u are so proud! Saw lots of "Abby's Army" shirts at the Relay for Life last night! You got lots of support, girlfriend we're all pulling for your family! Lots of Love, Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Morgan! I am so thankful for your blog to keep us informed on how you guys are doing. I know there are times when you feel overwhelmed but remember that you are more than a conqueror. Stay strong in Him!

    We continue to pray for Abby as well as you, Jason and Lyla. With God all things are possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear everything is going so great! I will continue to pray for Abby and for complete healing. -Kellie Beggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morgan, I know you know so many of us are constantly in prayer for Abby and your family. But, wanted you to know that my almost 5 year old said last night in her prayer. The first thing out of her mouth was "Thank you God for little Abby getting better." I just wanted to cry knowing that Abby has touched her life. The next thing she said as she interrupted her own prayer was, "Mommy, I want to play with Abby sometime soon." Of course she has only seen her picture, but we have been praying for her so much that she felt like she knew Abby. The prayers will continue and one day we do need to get the girls together!

    ReplyDelete